• In all Fluidized Bed Boilers, there is a bed of hot sand, ash & fuel. The bed is kept in a turbulent fluidized state by the primary air which is introduced through nozzles located
at the bottom of the combustor.
• Good & Rapid mixing between the Air, Fuel & Limestone in the fluidized bed creates excellent combustion conditions and high Sulphur removal.
• The large quantity of heat held by the bed functions as a thermal “flywheel”, keeping the temperature constant throughout the furnace and leveling out variations in fuel quality and moisture content.
• Low combustion temperature, low excess air and staged combustion provide means for minimizing the NOx generation in the flue gases.
• The operation characteristics of CFB ensure total fuel flexibility.
Design features of CFBC Boiler
-   Completely gas tight membrane panel construction
-   Steam Cooled Vortex tube
-   Water cooled “Hot Loop” cyclone separator with inside refractory lining
-   Entire circulation loop is made of water cooled membrane panel
-   Simple fuel feeding system
-   Elimination of maintenance prone expansion joints at the inlet of Cyclone, inlet & outlet of Loop Seal
-   Water cooled Loop seal Partition Panel
-   Radiant Panel type heat transfer surface is provided in the upper furnace to balance the heat pick-up between Evaporator and Super heater
-   Specially designed non-mechanical Loop Seal
-   Integrated Fluidized Bed Ash Cooler with Non-mechanical flow control for regulation of bed ash removal
-   Well proven / time tested grid nozzles for different fuel applications
-   Number of Boilers Commissioned in this type out of our Technology Team 39Nos
Environmental Comfort Design
SOx Control by
• Higher cyclone efficiency and recirculation of Limestone
• Optimized bed operating temperature
• Higher turbulence in the bed
• Higher residence time for the limestone
• Better reaction of Sorbent (Limestone) with air sulphur
• Lower Furnace operating temperature
• Staged Combustion - Primary & Secondary Air introduced in the combustor at different elevations
CIRCULATING FLUIDIZED BED COMBUSTION BOILER WITH REHEATER AND SUPER HEATER
CIRCULATING FLUIDIZED BED COMBUSTION BOILER
INTEGRAL CIRCULATING FLUIDIZED BED COMBUSTION BOILER
-   Coal Middlings
-   Coal Washery Rejects
-   Wood waste
-   Rice Husk
-   Bagasse Pith
-   Refinery Bottoms.
-   Natural Gas
-   Blast Furnace Gas
-   Used Tires
-   Refuse Derived Fuel
-   Oil Shale